Routing
9 years ago
England

I am currently looking for different routs for this game that will help you finish quicker, if you have any tips and or need any feel free to post here!

Texas, USA

Hiya, I'm going to be routing this game soon and will start running it. I look forward to routing! (:

Texas, USA

Gotten done with a little bit of any% routing. So far, having difficulty on some routing with getting enough chaos points to unlock Mission 3 (The White Tiger). Will continue routing throughout the week and hopefully finish a run in the next few months!

Australia

We have been working on this for a few weeks now at SRL. Currently doing Mission% as Any% seems to be minimal missions, just blowing stuff up for 3-4 hours.

I have used a algorithm to calculate a very optimal route. I reckon we can get sub 5 for Mission%. You cab find the route and other useful info here:

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/just_cause_2_46.html

GrandTheftWalrus そして deathline これを好き
England

Sounds great, I've been busy over the past few months so haven't had time to properly get a run in, I've been putting in some practice when I've had the chance.

Minnesota, USA

Hey my run keeps getting put into any%, if you could switch it to all missions that would be appreciated :)

ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最新ニュース
Run Verification and You: An Important Notice

Hello Prospective World Record Holder,

If you have submitted a run for any category and it has not been verified within 1 week, please head over to the Just Cause Speedrunning Discord and notify us in the Just Cause 2 channel. We will work to verify or reject your run as quick as possible.

You

1 year ago
最新スレッド
投稿日 5 years ago
0 返信
投稿日 5 years ago
投稿日 9 years ago
5 返信