Need more active moderators
9 months ago
モデレーターenbyzee
She/Her, They/Them
9 months ago

With this game releasing on Steam, I expect there will be at least a small uptick in the number of runners. I would really like to flesh out the rules for different categories but as I'm not a moderator, it's not possible for me to do that just yet. If brossman wants help with the boards and verifying, I'd be happy to take on some work. I plan on submitting this game to several upcoming events so I'd like to help create and maintain a small community for this game if possible.

South Australia, Australia

i have a run waiting verification, its been a bit now, also have a all collectables run if we wanted to add a category to the board for that

enbyzee これを好き
モデレーターenbyzee
She/Her, They/Them
9 months ago

Yeah, I've got a run that's been waiting almost two weeks as well. It's fine as the boards allow 2 to 3 weeks to get to runs but there are things like adding a PC selection for platform and other categories like you mentioned.

Pennsylvania, USA

If brossman wants help with the boards and verifying, I'd be happy to take on some work

yes

enbyzee これを好き
モデレーターenbyzee
She/Her, They/Them
9 months ago

Alright, I'm starting to work on getting everything caught up. I added the PC platform selection, edited both my submissions to be on PC, and that apparently automatically verified them because auto-verify mod runs is turned on. Didn't know that was a thing. Going to do one or two runs today, and I'll clear out the rest tomorrow hopefully. I'll then be out of town for 9 days so I won't be able to do too much until I get back.

visitacionalien これを好き
ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最新スレッド
投稿日 16 days ago
投稿日 9 months ago
4 返信
投稿日 9 months ago
1 返信
投稿日 2 years ago