Level run questions
2 years ago
Estonia

A few questions, which i hope to get answered since i wish to do more run in racing games

1. I'm assuming any car tier car is usable that is officially in the game?
  2. Custom Events, does the run need to be a race, time attack or what?
  3. Also how many laps would be required? Since "race" allows for a minimum of 1, but time attack a minimum of 2...
編集者 投稿者 2 years ago
Śląskie, Poland
  1. The IL leaderboard seems to be divided into Tiers, so you can do runs with every tier of cars and they'll be treated separately 2+3. Shouldn't matter which mode I think, on circuits it's always the fastest SINGLE lap that counts anyways (doesn't need to be the first lap, to be perfectly clear)

I'd do it in the time trial mode tho

編集者 投稿者 2 years ago
PennywiseChart そして Sir_ProsPal これを好き
Estonia

Oh didn't actually notice the different tier options for the cars, blends in with the new design of the site. I'm assuming by the "time trial" mode you assume time attack Also would the timeline category be considered in the campaign or is that some special thing that needs unlocking? Thank you for the response.

ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最新ニュース
Rework for Level Categories

Due to the complicated nature of the previous system with the timeline and custom event leaderboard for levels, moderators decided to rework the current leaderboard to divide it into simpler categories. The division between custom events and the timeline was dropped, but in its place tiers were repl

8 months ago
最新スレッド
投稿日 2 years ago
投稿日 2 years ago
3 返信
投稿日 2 years ago
2 返信
投稿日 5 years ago
2 返信
モデレーター