Autosplitter
2 years ago
United States

Wrote a Autosplitter for me personally if anyone else wants to use it. The following features can be enabled/disabled

Following features can be enabled/disabled: • Autostart - after the first "cut-scene" when you gain control of you char • Autosplit - According to when map changes in memory • Loading Removal - Loading Screens • Cinematic Removal - Several "cut-scenes" where you lose control of your character and are usually skippable anyway, before water landing intro, assault, held by kyong, nanosuit cradle, etc. • Pause Removal - Press ESC

Everything except autosplit is disabled by default.

https://github.com/FireCulex/Culex-Splitters/tree/main/CrysisRemastered

Maximum.Amir これを好き
Stockholm, Sweden

That's not working, right now there's new update, it's the last update for this game. The autosplitter might messed up with this new update, maybe you need to re-create again the autosplitter then It might be working.

United States

I made it after the third patch and using it today. The last update was released 6 days ago on the 8th. If you go to edit layout it will show whats enabled or not.

edit: looks like the autostart and autosplit isn't working on my laptop. The load removal, pause, and cinematic/cut-scene removal still work.

edit: it was the mission pointer, fixed. let me know if it works. Thanks!

編集者 投稿者 2 years ago
ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最近の実行
最新スレッド
投稿日 2 years ago
2 返信