Category Request
2 years ago
Śląskie, Poland

We've just done a full game playthrough of TFATF (PS2) with @J0nny0 and there is only one conclusion: Any% is an absolute cancerous garbage because of the touge/drifts

The first half of the run is great, the first 5 touge events are alright too, but then an absolute unpleasant and inconsistent grindfest begins

The only reasonable category that should ever be considered running is "Grip King" or whatever you'd like to call beating the final street race opponent.

This is just my input but, do consider this. And in case you need more convincing, go and complete the drift campaign yourself.

Jigsaw piace questo
Queensland, Australia

just sounds like an incomplete run imo, games not popular enough to warrant more categories at this time, up to CPZ and if he wants to

Śląskie, Poland

@BalakehB Yeah I'm fully aware of both those facts, however, in this game's case I'd say it's creating a category that's more runnable. Both me and J0nny are willing to improve our times if it's for the "shorter" category because neither of us wants to see drifting ever again

By no means I'd qualify it as a new "main" category but an add-on that would spark some activity for the game sounds good, at least for me

Jigsaw piace questo
Statistiche del gioco
Follower
Runs
Giocatori
Giocate recenti
Livello: [Daily Driven] Trin
Discussioni recenti
Pubblicato 2 years ago
1 risposta
Pubblicato 2 years ago
2 risposte