Weird Glitch
4 years ago
Georgia, USA

I was messing around on roblox a few days ago and I was doing dances cause why not and I discovered you can gain tons of speed by moving back and forth or side to side. This can be used to fly across the stage at very high speeds only problem is its very hard to control and you need a specific camera angle for everytime you want to do it. you need to be doing the dance which you can unlock with epic meme points Martelo do chau.

So basically how you do it is: Align the camera to make you go the direction you want to go, once that is done rapidly press "a" and then "d" or "w" then "s" if you go the wrong way you need to adjust the camera angle.

Here is a video I made showing of some ways of using the glitch: This could probably be improved with some better understating of how to do it and some better strategies.

Modificato da l'autore 4 years ago
New Zealand

great job man. we’ll be seeing some new records now!

United Kingdom

I wonder what the wr will be Also 30 levels is probably broken

Valhalla
zir0nic
He/Him, They/Them
4 years ago

This was already known, its only use is really any%

United Kingdom

That was the go to another level jump then reset

Valhalla
zir0nic
He/Him, They/Them
4 years ago

yeah but seeing as how this can skip entire stages in a similar matter any% is the only category where you could use this

Georgia, USA

I wonder if anyone has the guts to do this on all 30 levels consistently

Statistiche del gioco
Follower
Runs
Giocatori
Ultime notizie
new game update 10/22/22

game update!!! load times are gone. yippee!! so a lot of runs will get faster and stuff

also, the in game time setting will (probably) be removed from the time settings thing because we dont use it and its a huge inconvenience for mods happy update !

1 year ago
Discussioni recenti
Pubblicato 3 years ago
25 risposte
Pubblicato 4 years ago
0 risposte
Pubblicato 5 years ago
18 risposte
Pubblicato 5 years ago
7 risposte
Pubblicato 7 years ago
0 risposte