You should make a Web Verson for runs
3 years ago
Iceland

i dont know but Web Versons of game run varry diffently as site like to save props and sometimes run diffentlly so idk

edit: i just played the Web Verson and found out some of the levels are Changed or Removed completly so a diffent catagory will probly be needed

Modificato da l'autore 3 years ago
European Union

the web version has fewer levels, but as far as I can tell, the levels that are there are identical. except for level 19, which originally was the same in both versions when I first played the steam version, but then the barrels on the narrow paths in the later part of the level were removed.

so a separate full-game category would make sense, but for the individual level leaderboards, I'd only split up level 19. unless I see a clear difference between the web and steam versions, I don't think it's worth the effort to treat them differently. they're most likely both exported from the same unity project, so they should probably work pretty much the same.

yyhvra piace questo
European Union

I played through the web version now, and noticed that it doesn't show a leaderboard like the Steam version, so I modified the IL timing rules to time between the text popups, which works for both versions. I didn't want to start time from first input, because then a player could wait and not press anything while the level is already running.

Modificato da l'autore 3 years ago
yyhvra piace questo
Statistiche del gioco
Follower
Runs
Giocatori
Discussioni recenti
Pubblicato 3 years ago
3 risposte
Pubblicato 3 years ago
1 risposta
Pubblicato 3 years ago