Space The Fall - Different Times ???
5 years ago
Germany

How can it technically even be, that anyone can get a different finish time in the Level Space - The Fall (https://www.speedrun.com/bob/Space_12_-_The_Fall) ? Avetixz has a finish time 0.05 seconds faster. But in this level you cannot influence your speed, you are immediately accelerated by gravity at the start to a maximum fall speed and then cross the finish line. There is no fraction of a time interval where you can change your destined speed, no matter what inputs you do. I had the guess that maybe rotating too fast and doing hard inputs instead of soft ones would drag on your speed, but this is not the case, because I tried finishing it in different ways and always get the same time. @KeithSwanger: How can this be? I find it unfair :(

Modificato da l'autore 5 years ago
Germany

I found an issue. The starting point of Bob is not the same for when you initially start the level in regard to when you respawn after a failure. I guess that these points are two different ones, maybe set by the devs per hand by drag and drop. As I tried finishing the same level on the first try i was 0.04 seconds faster. This should not be the case when you want your game to be competitive! Still Avetixz is 0.01 seconds faster. I guess that this has to do something with the PC hardware of our rig we use to play, respond times or something, I don't know. These two problems may also be present in all other levels!!! :(

Statistiche del gioco
Follower
Runs
Giocatori
Giocate recenti
Livello: Caves: 18 - Up And Out
Livello: Caves: 17 - Switchback
Livello: Caves: 16 - Fall Or Saw
Livello: Caves: 15 - Down And Back Up
Livello: Caves: 13 - Double Sided
Discussioni recenti
Pubblicato 1 year ago