Q&A (mostly questions)
5 years ago
United States

From looking at the list that you have set, it seems to be preped for Elsword back from late 2-17 to early 20-18. Is this still going? or has it kinda just died down? I would love to speed run the private server, NA offical server and prob other servers that I dont have much of any work done on. And if this is nolonger going then that kinda sucks for me. then I would of wish I found this website sooner then now. x.x

New Jersey, USA

Howdy, I personally still practice Elsword Speedrunning. More specifically Void Els Full-game. I'm not sure about other tho, because I don't contact them directly. If you want to discuss more Elsword Speedrunning you should send me a message on discord. Maybe we can play and talk together.

United States

Sent a friend request on discord. and on the void server I have just been recently grinding for ED so i can get stones and +10 my raven's gear x.x but other then that, I dislike the demonic realms >.>

Île-de-France, France

Petite question est ce que y'a des conditions style level , perso et deuxième petite question est ce qu'il faut montrer son équipement case par case ou juste inventaire du perso et c'est bon ?

United States

Hi! I may be a little lost so ill mainly cover what I do under stand real quick.

" deuxième petite question c'est faut-il montrer son équipement boîte par boîte ou juste l'inventaire du personnage et c'est bon ? | second small question is do you have to show your equipment box by box or just inventory of the character and is it good?"

You will only have to show the character menu, [what shows the current gear equipped]. But if you wish to go through each item individually, I would recommend only doing weapons and armor. Accessories tend to be the same from player to player depending on class. But still roughly the same.

Where Im current lost at is around here

"Petite question est ce que y'a des conditions style level , perso"

What I'm thinking is "Style level" could be Individual levels. but I could be wrong.

When it comes to general rules, You may refer to this forum https://www.speedrun.com/elsword/guides/y481k

If this was atleast some help, then good. If not then I shall try to do better in the future.

Statistik Game
Pengikut
Jalanan
Pemain
Berpacu terbaru
Threads Terbaru
Diposting 3 years ago
14 balasan
Diposting 4 months ago
4 balasan
Diposting 1 year ago
1 balasan