Normal rules
1 year ago
Russia

Пропишите пожалуйста нормально правила, начала отсчета , конец отсчета, если вы не хотите что бы кто-то менял настройки укажите что бы ранер показывал их перед пробежкой, что за смена правил на ходу я когда начал играть там не было нечего про настройки что за глупости менять правила в процессе. Я все ровно сделаю я сделаю пробежку по вашим правилам мне не сложно , но это по крайней мере некрасиво так делать.

Please write down the rules normally, the beginning of the countdown, the end of the countdown, if you don’t want someone to change the settings, indicate that the runner would show them before the run, what kind of change of rules on the go when I started playing there was nothing about the settings what kind of nonsense change the rules in the process. I’ll do everything exactly, I’ll do a run according to your rules, it’s not difficult for me, but at least it’s ugly to do so.

Super moderatorJejuKyo
Any/All, It/Its
1 year ago

I understand how you feel about doing this again. but It is cheating to touch settings other than difficulty. There is no reason to touch lives.

Russia

Я все понимаю,но все ровно в Правилах надо прописывать когда начала отсчета и когда конец отсчета , как люди должны догадаться как им измерять время,и как можно отличить сложность которая стоит в игре если не видеть настроек игры?

I understand everything, but everything exactly in the Rules should be prescribed when the countdown starts and when the countdown ends, how are people supposed to guess how they measure time, and how can you distinguish the complexity that is in the game if you do not see the game settings?

Statistik Game
Pengikut
Jalanan
Pemain
Berpacu terbaru
Tempat pertama
1st
29m 35s
USA / NTSCArcadeᴇᴍᴜ
1 year ago
Threads Terbaru
Diposting 1 year ago