Splitting of console regions
8 months ago
Finland

Hey there,

It is long overdue, but I finally separated the regions. The reason this took a while is because in the old version of the website, to my knowledge, had no page for managing all the runs. This meant I had to open up every run separately so I could update them after creating the split. But now with the updated site, you can add subcategories without the worry of runs disappearing - subcategories get automatically assigned to existing runs now as well!

Please note that the region doesn't matter for MS DOS. Naturally, the PC version of the game would only have one region, and as such, I will assign NTSC for it. How the subcategories work is you apply the to-be subcategory to either Full game & levels, or only Full game. There is no option to not include a subcategory for the Miscellaneous categories, or categories where PC is used. This was the easiest course of action, rather than create individual subcategories, just the region split alone, to only have them in the categories where they matter.

Should this nitpick become an issue, I will have to go through the arduous process mentioned above. That said, now no one doesn't have to be forced to play NTSC...as far as consoles go!

MarlonH8 menyukai ini
Statistik Game
Pengikut
Jalanan
Pemain
Threads Terbaru
Diposting 8 months ago
0 balasan
Diposting 2 years ago
0 balasan
Diposting 3 years ago
0 balasan