Update - 10 Nov 2020
3 years ago
Singapore

Hi all, moderator thefourseasons here.

I'd like to update all on a few things.

1. This was not written with the approval of the Super moderators, and also I am not a super moderator. There is a reason for that - I was the sole moderator for some time and completely ignored a run for months. You can see that in a forum thread. I don't mind it. I hope they don't mind this arrangement either.

2. There is some discussion about speedrunning individual levels, be it in adventure or gauntlet. I have already set it up for gauntlet, please see Level Leaderboard, below Full-game Leaderboard, which should be on the left of your screens. I think no one's noticed yet, and I can't submit right now because a. I'm busy and b. I can't set up the capture for my laptop correctly :/

3. Congratulations on the amazing runs in recent months. Anton's recent two runs, but also Hurts, Dream, Egor. All amazing runners that shattered what I thought was possible. Great job!

4. And with the "unreal" runs of course there needs to be verification. Honestly, I don't have any tools to verify runs right now. I have no evidence that any run on the leaderboard is cheated, but I do know of ways of cheating that I wouldn't be able to tell. No promises on whether I can do anything to improve this.

5. I have also noticed that there are differences between different releases of the game. E.g. some versions have an extra text box after stages 3,6,9 and some others don't, affecting the real time record. This is why we should use IGT instead.

That should be all. Thanks for reading this.

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 3 years ago
Zanum, LookingForDreams, और AntBlueR इसे पसंद करें
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
हाल की दौड़ें
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 3 years ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 11 months ago
4 जवाब