Cinder 16 and leaderboard formatting
1 year ago
France

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about the new cinder system, and I feel like 99% of runs are gonna fall into two major categories, being cinder 0 and 16. Given that fact, it appears we should probably drop the "cinder" column and just make another category alltogether.

This is gonna split the boards even more, but we could consider merging some of the old minor patches (0.1.8b-0.1.8c comes to mind) for which no major new strat or balance buffs were present.

I'm curious as to what everyone thinks about this proposition (and especially those considering running cinder 16).

My best wishes to y'all for 2023.

Sounds good! Merge the patches, and maybe add a variable for which you can specify which patch it was. And yeah, I was planning to add a seperate run for Cinder, as it really changes the game and shouldn't be in the same category as non cindered runs, I just didn't wanna make any big changes just yet because the game is still in early dev stages, Cinder might be changed in near future. I suppose if it does we could just change it back.

Sweden

Heya!

I've just gotten what I consider a really good time on Cinder 16 Mega Death but there is no category for my kind.

Any chance this could be added? :-)

Ruby is not publishing the next update for at least a few months so it should be stable enough for a decent while.

Cheers

StupidAminal इसे पसंद करता है

Added! Was curious to when someone would do a C16 run Great work!

Rezyn इसे पसंद करता है
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 3 months ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 3 months ago
1 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 5 months ago
2 जवाब