Let's Talk: I Hate Mondays
6 years ago
Pennsylvania, USA

What is legal when it comes to an I Hate Mondays escape run, The owner messaged @BoredBlaby that all crystals must be in the field of view of the players. But, rather I believe that is very unnecessary, I think there should be no "Escape [Skip]" run and we should probably just make it Escape Skipless so we cannot just enter the code to the door. Basically the original rules should apply except one thing, You must unlock every possible locked door / code / drawer etc. before you can leave. I feel like this is a fairly debatable topic and

(BTW is the crystal in view rule official?)

TLDR: I would like the moderators to just delete the regular escape run rather than the crystal in view rule. Seems like it would always be impossible to break without one of those two.

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 6 years ago
United States

Too Long, Did read. I never added the crystal rule but i think that was a rule that BoredBlaby made, I think what i will do is that the Crystal rule is in Skipless

Pennsylvania, USA

Oh, I meant 'owner' as in DevUItra sent him that rule. I don't know if that is official for speedrunning

Also the run without the skipless will be standardized? Simply enter 5314 before the game starts and then just hold w and when the game starts, you will walk to the door automatically, although there is one small way to optimize this. But I'd rather keep it to myself

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 6 years ago
United States

Im not sure if it's official from what i know

Slovakia

Hey guys, is it even possible to complete this run skipless?

Like, I found the "red gems", but couldnt find other gems. I oculdnt find keys for other locked places.

I cant complete the run. If somebody able to do so, there already would be video speedrun made for it.

United States

Depends on what room

England

This is perfectly possible. The painting door can be opened by clicking on one of the swirls which hides a button. That gives you access to the green gems on the painting, and a 3x3 grid which needs to be opened. Go back to the first room, and look at the name on the dog's tag, then enter that in the door which isn't opened. Go into there, and grab the mug. Grab the stapler from the first room, then open the top right draw in the 2x2 draws in the first room. There's a key in there. Grab that, go to the room where you found the mug, and open the closet. Grab the bow tie, and enter the code that you see on the safe next to the door. You will also see 5 squares surrounding a big square on one of the paintings. Memorize the pattern and enter it on the 3x3 grid to get another key and the yellow gems. Then, place down the stapler, mug, and bow tie on the 3 circles in the first room to find out how to open the door. You should have 1 key remaining. Go to the room with the closet and open the bottom draw next to it. There you will find your blue gems. Enter the gems in the correct order as numbers, then you can escape.

This is probably very confusing. Here's a video to help:

United Kingdom

should anyone add tutorial

I like to rest in complicated quest rooms as Escape Room Berlin. Its main peculiarity is that you are not just in the room. Every player out of 4 members finds himself attached with a chain or locked in the cage, or something else. And you should interact in some way to get released and then to escape from the room. This is a team game. And when the light is on and you remove your eye cove... I do not know, but I really enjoyed it. Maybe, because it was my first experience in such things and it was something absolutely new.

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 4 years ago
United States

Hey folks! We're just a bunch of escape game fanatics who thought, "Why not create our own game?" We brainstormed and came up with something pretty unique, if we do say so ourselves. But before we put it out there, we're itching to know what your readers think. We're eager to drop a beta version, for android devices, on your forum for everyone to check out! Your input means a lot to us.

गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा समाचार
Rule about Picking up items.

Hello! For everyone wondering, I'll be removing the rule of no picking up items for any future runs, If you submit it a run with picking up items before the timer starts It'll be considered a no glitch run.

1 year ago
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 8 months ago
9 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 11 months ago
1 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 year ago
4 जवाब
0 जवाब
0 जवाब