OpenNox
1 year ago
Drenthe, Netherlands

I just learned about the existence of OpenNox, an open repack of Nox with a bunch of additional features - mainly higher resolutions and windowed mode but also some cheats and debug features etc.

https://www.patreon.com/opennox

It seems to be based on patch 1.2, judging by available glitches. So far I haven't noticed any differences but then I haven't played through all of it yet.

It's not an official release, it's all community made, so runs on this version would only be available if there's no major differences and if moderators agree to allow it.

What do you all think?

Russia

im only slightly impressed, it looks more for Online pvp players and server service thing. My graphics in singleplayer campaign are working fine in like 720p already, i run on like 30fps and there is a website that can help you run the game better with no flickering and in a better resolution, but every time I go on it, I forget how to install the said Fixes. Here it is https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Nox Although, i just tested this OpenNox and i dont know if its me installing it incorrectly, but i couldnt save which is important lol.. and that lead to more issues : i had a unloaded character that i needed to talk which caused another issue (door stuck closed)... also, yes its 1.2 because my fireballs did their double damage (64 on first necromancer)... Positive : the improved FPS to 60, but like i said i think you could get 60fps from that pc gamingwiki website (i just dont care, i play on 30 lol) - that is great. Also you could change mouse sensibility and a bit of the screen resolution..... although i couldnt have Full Screen upscaled to my full screen like i could before opening OpenNox... i would say OK go play on it, but that if you dont have my issues

Gaming_64 और Wrap इसे पसंद करें
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
हाल की दौड़ें
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 1 year ago
2 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 year ago
1 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 3 years ago