Needs new owners
4 months ago

owner gatekeeps, and now look, the whole thing is dead. wipe the boards, get a new owner and mods, and start new.

United States

Dude, you trying this with some of the other people who work for the page and I let you guys help help, but you didn’t, you just had the other two do all the work while you did nothing. You say to do better, but I make sure the page is up and running and accepting/rejecting runs. We have whole new categories planned, but it takes some time to actually think and decide to make new categories and others, so stop begging and lying, you did not do any work while the other two (spookz and eggz) did all the work last time. The page is fine and we will wipe the page of the full game and a few other runs when a new level comes out.

Real_MsiC और W1lliPet इसे पसंद करें

Nah, I knew you wouldn't have helped us any way, bc now look at spookz, once tried to make the site better, ended in the same outcome as me. Also, you have said you would have wiped the page for months now, and still no action, and there's more than just declining and accepting runs, work on the page and promote it, and you wonder why this community is so dead now, you.

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 3 months ago
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा समाचार
We will be accepting runs again! I forgot to say earlier in the week, I am very sorry.

We will be accepting runs again! I forgot to say earlier in the week, I am very sorry.

2 months ago
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 17 hours ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 23 days ago
6 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 24 days ago
1 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 month ago
6 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 month ago
1 जवाब