How to downpatch on PC and if online multiplayer is possible on legacy versions.
2 months ago
United States

I want to play on the old version of SR with the Raph stunlock but I'm not sure how. I also want to know if online multiplayer is possible on Legacy. Can anyone help with this?

R1_4n6, red_fire257, et Crunan aime ceci
California, USA

This will be complicated to pull off, the Devs did a good job of making it hard to locate if you allowed your game to update. You will have to find an original file (if you have the physical game this is your best bet especially on PC) and turn off updates but it is possible it could "not load" as they are trying to make it harder and harder to go back on their "imperfect" previous patches.

T3_9_10_21 et R1_4n6 aime ceci
New York, USA

You can find it online without steam but, you would need to go to trusted sites. People keep track of all the patches. I personally don't fine Legacy% enjoyable to watch anymore. As I believe the game has been advanced enough to pull off things like sub hour Gnarly on newer patches with multiple characters. BTW I also feel Any% should be the first category displayed when clicking on this game.

Modifié par l'auteur 2 months ago
GeneralAndrews, red_fire257 et 2 autres aime ceci
Nova Scotia, Canada

Not a bad suggestion. Legacy% is unlikely to see many new runs and could honestly be moved into the Misc categories.

GeneralAndrews, red_fire257 et 2 autres aime ceci
California, USA

Yep and thanks to our new moderator coming in with fresh eyes and passion we are updating these boards! Thanks 4n6

red_fire257 et R1_4n6 aime ceci
New York, USA

You're Very Welcome glad to be apart of the Team.