What are your best loadouts for speedrunning fallen?
1 year ago
United States

Any event towers? Any gold towers? I am very curious

solo fallen usually consists of this

event: Dj, Farm, accel, com, glad

eventless: Dj, farm, accel, com, golden scout

flightlytds les gusta esto
France

I don't speedrun fallen cuz I'm bad at it but I can tell you my loadout I don't have accel or engi nor any event tower (except sledger)

Farm, G Cowboy, Commander,Dj, and Mini

Philippines

I regularly use Farm/Gscout/Accel/Commander/DJ since I don't have Gladiator.

Turkey

paintballer dj freezer rocketeer sentry

United States

Rocketeer mortar freezer electroshocker and paintballer give me 10:3x runs

ong its that tds discussion guy above me!!! my loadout is electroshocker farm dj and commander. its the best loadout the is

China

i go outlaw minigunner turret commander and cowboy

Eliminado
les gusta esto
Philippines
CeasyCheesy
Any/All, He/Him
1 year ago

We all know the most FASTEST, BEST Loadout for Solo Fallen is the almighty, GC, Accel, Engi, Commander, DJ. Skeptical? Try doing Moonbase and place your towers at the end of the path.

best loadout for fallen speedrunning is farm dj commander gladiator and accelerator but if you don't have gladiator then replace gladiator with gold perk scout

Golden scout, farm, dj, accel and commander

I use minigunner and crook boss and dj and farm and Rocketeer my brother helped me I got 19 mins molten speedrun

England

Farm Gladiator Dj Commander Accel Peak time should be like 13:30 if autoclicker used and decent run..

Vietnam

For events towers I recomend farm, gladiator, dj, commander, accel For no events I recomend replacing gladiator with golden scout And for no special towers I recomend farm, ace pilot, dj, commander, ranger

Paraguay

If in solo i don't know what you can use, i think:

Medic, farm, warden, accel, DJ

Map: crossroads

Australia

In my opinion it is FARM.

United States

I use G cowboy for early, DPS accel/G mini, farm, commander, and Dj.

United Kingdom

dpends on the map, for some maps you can swap g scout for g cowboy, but mostly what alby said

United States

I use G cowboy because I don't have G scout.

Estadísticas del juego
Seguidores
Partidas
Jugadores
Últimas noticias
Normal to Easy : Leaderboard Update

Hi TDSS Community! We hope this message finds you well, we are reaching out to inform you of a significant update that will impact a major speedrunning category to TDS speedrunning.

Change to Normal Mode:

As you may aware, TDS has reworked "Normal Mode" and renamed it "Easy Mode," introducing

2 months ago
Últimos hilos
Publicado 2 months ago
0 respuestas
Publicado 7 months ago
0 respuestas
Publicado 9 days ago
1 respuesta