Thinking We Need Another Moderator...
1 year ago
United States

I submitted my run several months ago and I still haven't been accepted... I can understand if we have someone that is no longer active here, but what are we to do if literally no runs can be accepted cause the mod doesn't log on?

Sweden

They've hidden the support page in a weird place (and also phrased it weirdly) now, I think they intend it to be essentially the same as this old priority list:

1. Wait 3 weeks
  2. Contact the mods through their linked social media (slash direct messages, which wasn't a thing back then).
  3. Request to be made a mod through the support page - here: https://www.speedrun.com/knowledgebase/supporthub/request-moderation (see how at the top it has been put under the category "Game & Series Request", that's what I think is weird)

In this case since there are other runners (not me, I've just followed the game to remember it exists after seeing a run...) it can be worth seeing if one of them responds to this, if it feels weird to come in and sort of "coup a mod spot". But of course the worst thing that could happen if you get made mod and verify your own run, is if someone has a problem with that they can just double check that it looks fine (and you can even in turn make them a mod for that matter, so it's their name on the "verified by"). This doesn't automatically mean replacing the old mod either, just that you're also added.

Might as well send a DM and give it a couple days just in case, since I think that sends another email notification. But yeah, there's otherwise no linked place to message and I think you can go straight to the support page.

United States

Yeah it has actually been 3 weeks exactly since I first message Kiemattson to ask about him verifying my run. I guess I'll apply to be a mod and see where it goes, thanks for the help man

Estadísticas del juego
Seguidores
Partidas
Jugadores
Últimas noticias
New Moderation

Yo, what's up guys.

Speedrun.com gave me permission to take over moderation for this leaderboard, and I'm going to be pretty active on here and check on it frequently. I plan to play the game a bit more, think of some strategies that I can share with you guys.

If you're thinking about running

1 year ago
Últimos hilos
Publicado 1 year ago
2 respuestas
Publicado 3 years ago
1 respuesta
Publicado 4 years ago
1 respuesta
Moderadores