livesplit does not display in full screen / borderless window
3 years ago
Argentina

Hi there! I am starting on the teardown speedrun, and the problem I have is that the livesplit is not seen when I put it in full screen / borderless window ... someone know why it happens?

Queensland, Australia

Livesplit just won't show when using fullscreen/windowless window for some reason., so gotta play on windowed mode to be able to see splits. It's scuffed but you get used to it after a while.

Argentina

ohh, I thought they were all doing it in full screen, thanks for your answer

Queensland, Australia

People who have 2 monitors can do it fullscreen, but people with just 1 monitor such as me has to do it in windowed.

Netherlands

Yes, having two monitors turned out to be very convenient in various situations, especially during video conferences where you need to see the interlocutor on one monitor and work with presentations on the other. Recently, I was setting up equipment for these purposes and sought help from https://www.2orange.nl/narrowcasting/narrowcasting-software/. The service assists in configuring equipment for video conferences and can also help in how to choose narrowcasting software. In general, I was satisfied, and I'll leave it here; it might be useful for someone.

تم التحرير بواسطة الكاتب 4 months ago
إحصائيات اللعبة
متابعون
جولات سريعة
اللاعبون
الجولات الأخيرة
آخر المواضيع
نُشرت 1 month ago
games:thread_reply_count
نُشرت 3 months ago
games:thread_reply_count
نُشرت 4 months ago