Road Rage : my truck is slightly lower and I can't figure why
6 months ago
Alsace, France

For the context, I compared my run with the world record one section by section, and I realise that on the section where the truck is moving my truck was 15 seconds slower despite both starting at the same point.

I synchronised my run and the world record, and I saw that during the whole truck run, my truck was slowly falling behind despite me never going outside of the hack radius.

My only guesses is either, there is a way to make the truck go to an optimal speed that I do not know, OR, since I got an average computer, Payday 3 + OBS make my processor working at 100% and I may be having some minor rollback during all the run, but I hope not

You can see both section times here : My run is here : WR run is here :

I'm nearly 100% sure our truck start at the same position and go the same route, and we both not leave the hack radius

I also posted a thread on steam to see if it's a bug

تم التحرير بواسطة الكاتب 6 months ago
Alsace, France

After doing over and over the same tracks with different setups, I can say that my run is slower due to me recording my game. It happen with OBS and FRAPS.

When I don't record my screen, the truck take the path in 4:46, and when I record he take 5:01, every time.

I have absolutely NO IDEA why ity does that in my runs and not on the WR ones. Maybe it's a spec thing. I had my task manager open at anytime and my processor was at 70% max during the whole run.

My only solution right now is that I'll have to record my screen with my phone, or buy a better PC...

I feel really low right now.

United States

that is very interesting! i wonder why that would happen. and can you just optimize a pc to make the truck go faster than WR?

Alsace, France

I really don't think that the speed of the truck is tied to your performance, in the sense that "the more fps, the faster it goes"

I think it as a capped speed and it lag/stop/rollback when your PC is strugling. I don't know if the server connection is worse when your PC is strugling, it may be linked but I'm not sure

Durham, England

Were you testing this with Old Heist Selection? I haven't been able to replicate this at all on actual servers but using Old Heist Selection definitely makes the truck move slower at lower frame rates

Alsace, France

What do you mean by "Old Heist Selection" ?

إحصائيات اللعبة
متابعون
جولات سريعة
اللاعبون
آخر الأخبار
New Verifiers & Timing Rule Changes!

Hello heisters!

Following much deliberation, using both the results of the forms and internal opinions of the moderator team (obviously leaning more into form results), we have come to announce our two new verifiers! We'd like to welcome @ILLEST & @Y5ET with open arms to the moderation team as our

4 months ago
آخر المواضيع
نُشرت 7 months ago
games:thread_reply_count
نُشرت 3 months ago
نُشرت 4 months ago
1 رد
نُشرت 4 months ago
نُشرت 4 months ago