New category?
6 years ago
Midi-Pyrénées, France

Hey! I saw that emulator are banned for speedrun in majoras mask 3D because they improve game speed... Why don't create a category specially for emulator? With my friend we have practiced 3 months for mm3D aany% glitchless before learn that emulators were banned.. please? :)

United States

Because you don’t run 3ds games on Citra.

Midi-Pyrénées, France

?? I tried with my computer and the game work well with Citra

Canada

Nope, Citra is very inaccurate and will probably never be allowed. If you want to race with Citra, go ahead, but runs done on Citra are not acceptable on this (or probably any) leaderboard.

编辑者 作者 6 years ago
dgamefather Habreno 喜欢这个
United States

When you deku spin in citra, does that sound normal?

The answer is no. Even though the game boots, the game is no where near being accurately emulated. The idea behind speedrunning is to see how fast the official game can be played, not how fast an unofficial version can be played.

Midi-Pyrénées, France

ok I understand... thank you. :/

Midi-Pyrénées, France

and if I can't buy a 3ds capture board, can I record with a webcam? Or quality its not sufficient?

Canada

you can do that yes

Midi-Pyrénées, France

ok thank you!

Michigan, USA

Can you add a glitchless category for the dungeons; at least to match OoT 3D?

编辑者 作者 7 months ago
United States

it would be cool if there was some other type of category like maybe reverse dungeon order, low%, all heart's or at least a category extension just for some fun goofy runs you know just something to breath new life into this arguably dying game.

Utah, USA
An_D
He/Him, They/Them
26 days ago

The arguably dying game with a brand new any% trick and a sequence of world records less than 2 months ago fr

United States

No offense but I did say arguably not definitely big dif I was mostly referring to the other categories and besides how long do you think that sequence will last?

United States

Also 3 1 month old runs with a new any% Trick is not exactly a thriving game LOL

游戏统计
粉丝
记录
玩家
最新话题
发布于 3 years ago
3 回复
发布于 7 years ago
3 回复
发布于 1 day ago
1 回复
发布于 25 days ago