can hard and 100% be added to the boards
6 years ago
United States

I have done hard 100% () and wondering if it can be added to the leaderboards

Konato_K och mumbape gillar detta
Mexico

I just started running this game a bit more seriously (not like I'm any good) and I thought 100% could be an interesting category as well, from youtube search it also seems like there's a couple other people with hard 100% runs, it could be a nice addition :D

Mexico

So I completed a Hard 100% run as well, so the leaderboard can get a bit more populated if it gets added, there seems to be other people in youtube with hard 100% runs.

Virginia, USA

Hard 100% has been added! Sorry that it took forever!

Konato_K tycker om detta
Ontario, Canada

might run this

United States

Hello. Nice to see people running this. I've looked into this category long ago but never got around to doing a proper run of it myself. For the ambitious, here's a route I put together which only saves once throughout the entire game. Good luck~ http://i.imgur.com/4EVmOzt.png

EDIT: There are mistakes in this image. Radish and plant should only deal 0.5 damage. I don't think this really changes anything though. You can even damage boost against Haegok with this!

Redigerad av författaren 6 years ago
Konato_K tycker om detta
Mexico

How do you take only 1 point of damage in Peishe's fight?

United States

EDIT: I added a bunch of things to the guides section for now. Hope it helps.

Redigerad av författaren 6 years ago
Mexico

Ah, I thought he always dealth 0.75 for each hit :O interesting

Spelstatistik
Följare
Körningar
Spelare
Senaste nyheterna
4/17/2022 - Leaderboard Updates

Hello again. This is an update about some recent changes on the leaderboards that me and sonicyellow have been working through.

——Rules—— In practice, nothing has really changed. [Category Rules] were simplified, while rulings regarding Pause Jumps were moved to the [Game Rules] sec

2 years ago