New tech for Amy, the new TAS by Tuffcracker will have it!!
29 days ago

Amy can also not spend meter, just like Sonic and Emerl, you need use the spinning hammer on a platform while dropping of the platform, you will not spend the ichikoro gauge when touching the ground

Awesome to hear, although I should point out this was already discovered a couple years ago, or at least "ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Ihaoy" posted it randomly in the SBHAX discord server sometime in 2022. (they never posted it on youtube unfortunately even after I asked them) It just hasn't been implemented as much in runs due to lack of activity mostly. Also it's a bit more situational and limited in its use for RTA runs bc unlike the non-wind parts of Sonic's "Sonic Storm" move and Base Emerl's "Air Shot" move, Amy's "Pink Typhoon" move actually registers as a type of special move, so there's more of a risk of the enemy blocking said move. interestingly enough both Emerl's Ultimate 3rd Attack and Emerl's Ultimate Back Attack can also retain meter which are both used in Upgraded Emerl runs to a degree, though like Amy's Pink Typhoon move they are similarly at risk of being guarded against.

게임 통계
팔로워
런들
플레이어
최신 뉴스
Leaderboard Update! 02/05/2022

Hello everyone! I know this board isn't the most active but I figured that since speedrun.com gave us the ability to make news posts I might as well use it to keep anyone who cares up to date! If you have questions or suggestions or criticisms about any of this feel free to sound off in either the f

2 years ago
최근 쓰레드
게시 일자 2 months ago
0 개의 답글
게시 일자 9 months ago
0 개의 답글
게시 일자 2 years ago
5 개의 답글
게시 일자 5 years ago
0 개의 답글
게시 일자 8 years ago
2 개의 답글