Some basic info.
3 years ago
United States

Good day everyone my name is Mageius, (Twitch.tv/Mageius1) Anyway figured I'd try to provide my thoughts as far as the leaderboard is going as well as what's planned since at present I'm still updating and make the leaderboards look better. I figured I'd also provide my reasoning behind some of the stuff in case anyone would be interested since at present it's just me.

The Invincibility glitch is banned namely as it's just too cheap and feels almost like just using the cheat code that does the same thing

RTA (Real Time Attack) is because I found when trying to figure out which would be better RTA or IGT it turned out that RTA when timing starting at pressing continue at the start of a mission and stopping time at the end end of a mission was just fastest by a decent amount from the IGT. Also the fact that switching VTs and the like is part of the run.

Don't worry those interested in doing IL and running in EASY and HARD those are going to be added at some point alongside a 100% category.

If you're wondering why the WEWILLWIN categories it's because as I said it feels like it would be something people would want to run and could act as an arcade mode of sorts.

From my experience owning both the PS2 and GameCube version the GCN version doesn't seem to have as many glitches and makes a lot more consistent to speedrun.

I'm not sure the best way to handle emulator submissions yet, but we'll figure it out for people wanting to submit them. Just remember emulsion exclusive functions are banned and that you have to show your playing in emulator.

Anyway that's really all I can think of at present but anyone interested in running the game you are welcome to DM. I'd love to see more people be aware of the game as well as the series itself.

Please Note, I'll try to keep everyone updated on anything as creating a speedrun community is always hard.

United States

I'll add that at present for creating the individual level leaderboards IGT (In Game Time) will probably be used indeed of RTA (Real Time Attack,).

Statistiche del gioco
Follower
Runs
Giocatori
Discussioni recenti
Pubblicato 3 years ago
0 risposte
Pubblicato 3 years ago
0 risposte
Pubblicato 3 years ago
1 risposta
Moderatori