Ps4 run rules
7 years ago
Île-de-France, France

Hi guys, I'm new to this community and in speed run, and I just want some informations ! I would like to run the new game + mode but i just wanted to be sure about the rules : can I use the ditman glitch or not? (Apparently the only glitch available on PS4), can I run it in normal mode (only new game + save available ATM), is the native PS4 stream mode okay to submit my runs? Thanks by advance and excuse my English it's not my foreign language ! See you soon !

Austria

Yes, the ditman glitch works on the PS4 like on any other version. Most NG+ runs are done on normal difficulty, so yes, you can do that. As long as the ingame time is visible at the end of the game, it will be fine.

:)

Île-de-France, France

Thanks ! So now I just have to practice, already submitted my first run ever (never did this before) finished in 2'05"07 and I know I made many mistakes so it can be improved !

Thanks again and see you soon !

Kippesoep001 और Nears इसे पसंद करें
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा समाचार
Reminder to join the Discord

We are not going to discuss important stuff in SRC anymore so if you want to participate in upcoming discussions, please join the discord and read the announcements channel.

2 months ago
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 2 months ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 year ago
16 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 4 months ago
1 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 8 months ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 11 months ago
1 जवाब