List of things we don't have / know about the game
3 years ago
California, USA

Hello! This is a list of things we don't have or know about Freekstyle. I'm posting this so that people can get an insight into the needs of community. Maybe someone interested in this game can explore these questions with us. Feel free to reply to the forum or join our community Discord :)

• List of shortest to longest tricks (especially Freekout tricks)

• Are all of the riders statistically equal when they reach max stats (i.e. speed, boost, control, jumping, landing) or is there still a slight variation?

• Which rider / bike combination is the fastest? (i.e. speed, boost, and trick length)

• Does it matter what bike you use if you have max stats?

• We currently do not have a TAS for this game.

• This game has a lot of potential for finding new glitches / skips / strats so we're always on the lookout for new discoveries.

• The physical routes for each track (i.e which jumps to hit and which turns to make) have been mostly optimized but I'm certain they can be made faster.

• The trick routes for each track (i.e which tricks to use where and in what combination in order to achieve a fast and efficient Freekout. Plus where the best time to use / lose a Freekout is) have been mostly optimized for the first lap of each track but beyond that, there is a lot of room for improvement.

• Which console has the fastest loads? We know that GameCube loads faster than the PS2 but we do not know about load times for Wii or PS3.

• Are there any major differences between the original PS2 version and the GameCube version which came many months later?

• Are there any region differences? There was a Japanese version which I'm really curious to get info on but it seems to be really rare and hard to find.

• The High Score section of our leaderboards is kinda scuffed right now but hopefully Elo Entertainment (the new owners of Speedrun.com) will make some changes so that they can be displayed properly. And hopefully we can get some more competition for high scores.

• We don't have many resources available for new runners yet. Currently all knowledge is being discussed in Discord and on my Twitch streams. I hope to make tutorials in the near future but my computer always crashes when I try to make / edit videos.

United States

i have an answer for the "- Does it matter what bike you use if you have max stats?" For regular runs and high score runs, typically the last bike you unlock for each rider is going to be the best due to higher end tricks giving more freek meter and more boost. For cheat runs, thats up to debate as you dont have to worry about tricks and freek/boost management

WUB इसे पसंद करता है
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा समाचार
Removed High Score Category

Today I removed the High Score category from Freekstyle's Speedrun.com page because it is not very compatible with this site and we have been using external leaderboards for quite some time now.

High Score (No FC) leaderboard:

5 months ago
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 4 years ago
3 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 year ago
1 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 2 years ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 3 years ago
0 जवाब
मॉडरेटर्स