I was planning on doing a run or two, but the leaderboards look like a mess. There's no need for the PC/PS4/Xbox One versions of the game to be on separate leaderboards and the PS3/Xbox 360 versions aren't even options.
If I could make suggestions:
1. Put the runs in one leaderboard. There's already a variable for platform, so there's no need to put them in different places (especially since someone made the rules so poorly written that I had to backtrack twice towards Any%'s rules)
2. Add the 360/PS3 as consoles. Pretty straight-forward to why that should happen.
3. Glitchless should be a subcategory, as in Any% is split into a standard board and the glitchless board.
4. Miscellaneous categories could be 999 Mode, Walk in the Park Mode, Hardcore Mode, and Ironman Mode. Those make sense to have as other types of runs and I'd be down to make some firsts for at least some of these four.
5. Über is its own category when it could easily just be a variable. Making it a variable would offer the possibility of the other difficulties as run types for those exceptional few.
6. Many of the runs' with and without load times are the same. Because this would be absolute hell for one moderator to figure out by themself, I would understand why this might not get fixed.
7. Level leaderboards for each chapter would be nice for those who want to do quick bouts of running or can't do a full run for some reason. I dunno.
Because one of the mods hasn't even logged in for two years, I am willing to act as a moderator. I am aware that I have not yet submitted a run, but I'm bringing up these concerns because I want to submit a run soon. I have moderation experience with Terminator Salvation after that previous moderator decided to pass the position down to me.