Y helo thar!
3 years ago
North Yorkshire, England

Hi, I’m Ashikun (or, irl, Matt)!

I’ve enjoyed watching speedruns (EDIT: my first, I think, being AdamAK’s GTA3 runs) for the past 6+ years, but after seeing Argick’s Sonic Mania run in AGDQ (and also Nost’s Spyro runs in UKSG/ESA) and hearing about how runners like Arg approached and got into running I’ve decided to give it a stab. I’m 29, and only just got into Sonic games, so who knows if it’ll take ahah.

I’m not good enough yet to ‘properly’ run any game, and I’m not sure what my first one will be, but I’ve started picking up ILs on Sonic 1’13 and CD’11 and have a few initial CD shots in my queue. My goals are to:

• finish and upload a glitchless/NMG run, any run, probably Sonic 1’13 (top 10s would be nice, but a long way away!);
  • increase the amount of US soundtrack on the Sonic CD leaderboards;
  • attend a GDQ, definitely as an audience member, but maybe something more substantial;
  • maybe try pick up some other games to see if they fit better (Spyro1 and Snowboard Kids are possibilities!);
  • conquer my salt and terrible attention span. These are gonna be my biggest challenges.
Tarafından düzenlendi yazar 3 years ago
MrMonsh bunu beğeniyor
Glamorganshire, Wales

Welcome, and good luck to you!

Ashikun bunu beğeniyor