We've updated the TLoU & Left Behind leaderboards. Here's a list of the changes and additional info.
The Last of Us
- Category: Removal of NG+ for All Collectibles. That category only was on the leaderboards because there was no easy way to get rid of it. We basically had to move and re-submit every single run on the leaderboards (700+ runs). It worked pretty well but if you think something is in the wrong place, feel free to tell us.
- Platforms: We've added the PS4Pro to consoles. Please make sure to choose PS4Pro when submitting a run and you've played on a Pro.
- Patch: We've added a variable for Patches. When submitting a run, please select either 1.11 or 1.00. Versions in-between those two are older versions and not allowed to use for nowadays runs. If you're not sure or don't know much about all that - just don't select a Patch, we will add that for you after your submission.
- Extra: Added a Firefly-Icon as a 4th place trophy
- Extra: Removed ruudf89 as a mod. He retreated as a mod a few years ago, we just couldn't remove him yet because he was a super-mod. SR dot com admins helped.
- Extra: When visiting the Grounded Glitchless leaderboards, the cursor automatically is on New Game instead of New Game Plus.
- Rules: We've updated some of the rules. For All Collectible speedruns you now MUST show you started a New Game AND you must show the list of the 141 collectibles after the run. We have to do it like that because for the collectibles in Ellie's backpack, it's impossible to tell whether someone collected them or not if not showing the collectibles at the end.
- Some other small changes like adding tags to the game, re-naming "HDD or SSD" to "Harddrive Type", etc.
!!!!- Rejection of 100+ runs from the leaderboards (most of them were obsolete runs). Unfortunately, we have to reject runs that don't contain videos. Some videos went missing over the years or were set to Private on YT. Please check again if you feel like something is missing.