Possible blj timesaver?
3 years ago
Maryland, USA

I have never played the game, but I watch speedruns. A while back I thought up a timesaver, like the TAS does to clip into the star door in the lobby. Is it possible, and would this save any time?

KilleDragon likes this

Most TAS strategies aren't used in real time. If humans could execute the blj you are talking about, it would save a bit of time, like around 3 to 5 seconds. But the problem is, you have to be mashing every couple of frames at a precise angle to build up a little of that speed. So in current year, no, but maybe it can be used in the near to distant future.

linny356 and KilleDragon like this
Maryland, USA

Thank you for your optimism. I did see players do the blj with pause buffering, so I just thought. But the way they were celebrating at the end made it seem like it’s a once in a blue moon blj.

KilleDragon likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
EMU/VC subcategories for Stage RTA

We would like to announce that VC and EMU subcategories are now active on the Stage RTA leaderboards (under "Levels"). Stage RTA involves collecting all the stars in a given stage including the 100 coin star. Timing starts on star select and ends upon collecting the final star. You are allowed to us

5 months ago
Latest threads
Posted 2 months ago
15 replies
Posted 3 years ago
5 replies
Posted 21 hours ago
803 replies
Posted 12 days ago
5 replies