True Ending Category?
6 years ago
England

Complete all zones. You must collect every chaos emerald and achieve the true ending.

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France

Sounds like a good idea and I don't get why this hasn't been added yet. 100% runs should be a thing for this game.

Ohio, USA

the short of it is 100% (or best ending) has not been ran by many people. the lack of speed tech in the special stages certainly plays into that. please do not let a lack of a leaderboard stop you from running 100%. i would actually encourage you to do so.

G3netic likes this
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France

Thanks kickass for this reply ! MAkes sense now, and happy to see you're encouraging people to speedrun at 100% !

England

I think that not having a category is the reason it's not run as much, not the other way around.

United States

I think the best we could do is new game +. The special stages are just auto scrollers.

England

"I think that not having a category is the reason it's not run as much, not the other way around."

This has been demonstrated time after time, in multiple games, to be patently false.

Categories are set up in the hope that people will run them, and those runs just never materialise. Categories exist to track existing runs, the alternative is not preferable.

kickasspancakes likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 5 years ago
Posted 5 years ago
0 replies
Posted 2 months ago
4 replies
Posted 3 months ago