Badges?
6 years ago
Russia

Are we allowed to use badges for speedrun?

California, USA

I'd say no. Not everyone will have access to them (personally, I've only got two despite playing this game nigh-constantly before I picked it up for speedrunning, just because of the way I tend to play survival mode), and a couple would make a pretty big difference for speedrun purposes.

Can you even enable them in Story Mode anyway? I'd check but work.

New York, USA

Pretty Sure you can only allow badges for use in survival mode so this question is null lol.

California, USA

Which is amusing, because the only badges I have, I have because I started running this game, and grinding out the movement and the outdoors-time in story mode pushed me over the top for those badges!

Czech Republic

I think badges are only for survival mode. But do not know if they have effect in challenges.

Russia

Yeah I noticed that we can't use badges in challenges. But, who knows, maybe one day there will be a category for survival mode.

Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние новости
Death% Category Reviewed - Several Times Adjusted

Several runs in the Death% Category are being reviewed to try and tighten them up. Several runs have also had times adjusted due to timers starting too late, stopping too early, or even too late.

If you have any questions, please contact me, Lohaan. via my DMs and I will be happy to answer any q

1 year ago
Последние запуски
Последние темы
Опубликовано 5 years ago
games:thread_reply_count
Опубликовано 5 years ago
Опубликовано 2 years ago
Опубликовано 2 years ago
Опубликовано 3 years ago