This leaderboard is screwed.
3 years ago

If we just have a mod who just gives away verifier like no tomorrow, without any checking of them being legit, is not gonna end well.

I like running this game, but if all you're gonna do is make 2 categories, accept any run, and then not make any guides or resources, I'm out.

Also, you have somebody who isn't even a mod the owner of the discord server, while only having the roles "administrator" and "moderator".

Plus, your verifier believes that you can check for splices by speeding up videos and nothing else, so you might wanna check their brain for splices.

French Southern Territories
  1. You don't need to do a background check on everyone you make a mod. Also, as a mod of a different game TreeWonTwoToFor ran, I can confirm that they are a trustworthy and legitimate runner.
  2. What other categories are there? Other than any% and 100% I can't see much else. Why don't you just tell us what you have in mind?
  3. That's not that unusual. Other games have non runners as owners or admins (karlson, hello neighbor, etc.)
  4. I looked through their forum posts, and I have no clue where you got the idea that they think that from. They never said that.
KMCBlink нравится это
California, USA

Thank you Merl_.

also, I want to make a Crash%, but it seems super hard.

United States

There isn't much point to this thread's existence. Bees and vinegar (or was it flies and vinegar? I don't remember), so they say.

jannik323, 6oliath и 2 другие нравится это
Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние темы
Опубликовано 3 years ago
1 ответ
Опубликовано 1 year ago
games:thread_reply_count
Опубликовано 3 years ago
games:thread_reply_count