Possible Duplication Glitch
7 months ago
United States

Im in Initiation 5 right now, and just got the key to room 101. One of the chests in the room had 2 boxes of flare gun ammo, but I didnt have enough inventory space to grab them both. So I went to the safe room right next to it, dropped a stack in the shoebox, then went back over, grabbed some more, but both boxes of ammo were still there. I repeated this multiple times and the boxes never disappeared. After making more room in my inventory, I went back and tried to grab all of it and ended it up with 2 stacks + 1. Reloaded the save to see if that was the limit but no, still there.

So what I think what is happening is that entering a safe room while a stack of items is still on the ground nearby causes the stack to refill itself. I dont know if this only applies to stuff in a chest or if stuff on the ground dropped by Taken for Saga would also work.

EDIT: Video

Отредактировано пользователем автор 7 months ago
TaintedTali нравится это
Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние новости
The Night Springs Expansion leaderboards are now open

Now that the Night Springs Expansion has been out for a bit, and we've been able to explore the speedrun more thoroughly, the Expansion leaderboards and rules have been established!

The new boards can be found over at or under the Related tab on t

4 days ago
Последние темы
Опубликовано 13 days ago
games:thread_reply_count
Опубликовано 1 month ago
1 ответ
Опубликовано 4 months ago
Опубликовано 5 months ago
Опубликовано 7 months ago