Ever since they were added, Red Ball 4 Mobile ILs have been a complete disaster. The subcategory approach for containing the runs was extremely messy, nobody wanted to run the 100% categories, and the timing approach was extremely flawed since it was impacted by the loading time for the next level. So, we have decided to make quite a few changes to ILs for this game:
1) Full World runs have been moved to their own miscellaneous categories on the full-game leaderboard. Thus, they are no longer considered IL runs.
2) Speed Challenge mode has been added as a requirement for all future IL speedruns. This was done for quite a few reasons, the most notable of them being the fact that it allows for proper, far timing of ILs to be performed; timing will now end on the frame that the medal time bar stops moving.
3) 100% ILs have been removed, as they are not possible on the speed challenge mode.
4) Any IL run that carried over speed from the previous level has been removed, as it is not possible to do that in the speed challenge mode. If you find any runs with the speed carry over, please notify a moderator so it can be removed.
5) Each level in the game has been given its own actual level. There are also now actual categories for Glitchless and Glitched IL runs.
Let us know if you have any questions, and happy speedrunning!
Update: You are allowed to use normal mode for any of the boss levels. The rules have been updated to reflect this.