Door Glitch
1 year ago
Canada

Does anyone have a guide or instructions on how to do the door glitch at the end of a level? (to be more specific, it's done when you exit a level and skips you having to see your score)

Iogroi2 curtiram isso
Russia

i think its called results screen skip (rss) from what i saw from some speedruns, you have to exit a level and pause then exit level the frame after you press up to exit the music will play but you will be in the hub room edit: you should listen to the posts below me they're actually right and not like me who's terribly wrong

Editado por o autor 1 year ago
Iogroi2 e NewSkippy curtiu isso
United States

Stand in front of the door (can't enter it while skidding) and pause. Hold UP, then Exit the level while continuing to hold UP.

If done right, you'll enter the door as you exit the level and skip the results screen.

United States

yes, the best way to do it is to hold UP on a d-pad or keyboard while navigating to exit level with something else. you can also do it by holding UP as soon as possible after selecting exit, but it's a lot easier to just be holding it already.

edit: make sure to KEEP holding up, I lost a couple runs because I didn't realize how long you had to hold it for it to work

Editado por o autor 1 year ago
Iogroi2, Julien14 e 2 outros curtiu isso

Hello,i'm french can you translate this in french please.

Russia

oui, la meilleure façon de le faire est de tenir sur un d-pad ou un clavier tout en naviguant vers le niveau de sortie avec autre chose. vous pouvez également le faire en maintenant le doigt levé dès que possible après avoir sélectionné quitter, mais il est beaucoup plus facile de le tenir déjà.

edit: assurez-vous de CONTINUER à tenir le coup, j'ai perdu quelques courses parce que je ne savais pas combien de temps il fallait le tenir pour que ça marche

Iogroi2 e pacattacc curtiu isso
Estatísticas do jogo
Seguidores
Corridas
Jogadores
Últimas notícias
Noise has arrived to the leaderboards

Noise has arrived to the leaderboards, alongside Swap Mode, both in normal game and CE. You can now submit runs as the gremlin! Go ham or go stupid! Whichever works! No additional rules are given to either categories, yet.

2 months ago
Últimos tópicos
Postado 9 months ago
8 respostas
Postado 1 year ago
0 resposta
Postado 13 days ago
Postado 16 days ago
2 respostas
Postado 25 days ago
1 resposta