How people record?
Australia

I would like to do a speedrun of this on PS3 as every so often I will randomly feel like completing the game but I don't really know anyway of recording my PS3 personally. I could easily look it up but I want to know of ones you guys use that you think are good. I use a Elgato game capture HD for recording my Xboxone but that game capture doesn't record PS3 :(

Edytowane przez autor 7 years ago
Georgia, USA
AlexisMousy
She/Her, They/Them
7 years ago

Elgato Game Capture HD should work just fine with PS3, you just have to use either component cables special to the Elgato or use an HDMI splitter to strip the HDCP. I used an Elgato for months before I upgraded to the LGX because I moved in with my GF who had one.

California, USA

I use my Elgato Game Capture HD with my PS4.... I do plan on switching to an AverMedia in the near future

Antarctica

Yeah, just do what Faizing said. Either of those options is perfect.

If for some strange reason you don’t want to do either of those, another option is that you buy a standard def capture card like a gv-usb2 ($40) and capture the PS3 over composite. Obviously it won’t look as good, but it’s an alternative.

Statystyki gry
Obserwujący
Przebiegi
Gracze
Najnowsze wiadomości
(FM PS2) New Cutscene Skip Patch + Category!

Hey everyone,

About a month ago, sh2_luck released a patch for the Original PS2 Versions of Kingdom Hearts 1 that allowed for cutscenes to be skipped. Final Mix PS2 support was not included in the previously released patch version, but as of this release version Final Mix PS2 is now supported!

Sh2

5 months ago
Najnowsze wątki
Opublikowano 4 years ago
games:thread_reply_count
Opublikowano 5 years ago
Opublikowano 5 years ago
Opublikowano 5 years ago
Opublikowano 2 months ago