Any% rules
3 years ago
Île-de-France, France

Hi, I just checked the rules to do an any % run and it doesn’t say what levels we’re supposed to do (bonus or just classic). There is also another rule mistake (I don’t know if you can change it) but in IL leaderboard, in the « Downtown » category, it says that you have to use in-game timer but it also says that you’re supposed to use RTA Timer. If the any % is classic,will there be a bonus % or a all levels %? Sorry if my english wasn’t good, I’m french.

PhelIsReal vinden dit leuk
Québec

There is actually 4 any% runs possible but almost everyone just stick to downtown at the moment I speak. The downtown any% is clear the story levels in downtown. For the in-game timer, we only use it for individual level speedruns. The Idea of a bonus% is really interesting but the speedrun community is too young to go on that category.

Île-de-France, France

Ok so for the full game leaderboard any%, you're supposed to do only classic? Btw I've 44 ILs waiting to be verified (only submitted 11 yet) 2-1 to 3-11 any% and 2-1 to 3-11 100% Classic so the leaderboard should be less empty soon ;)

North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Hello Yes for the full area runs you play only the normal levels. The bonus levels are currently almost never run in general but if you want to do a bonus area run i can add that to the leaderboard

Île-de-France, France

Thank you but no, it was to be sure that it was only classic.

Fuchssprung vinden dit leuk
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

If you scroll down actually you will find the "Downtown Bonus" level, this is the full area run of the downtown area bonus levels only

Edit: i will change the Normal Area runs ruleset so it becomes less confusing

Bewerkt door de auteur 3 years ago
TheTrendyCactus vinden dit leuk
Game statistieken
Volgers
Runs
Spelers
Laatste nieuws
New timing method for Full Game runs

With help of our most active leaderboard moderator as of now, , we've learned that the way we calculated the Full Game times was, in a way, incorrect. That is due to most runners neglecting the framerate of the game when calculating the fin

4 months ago
Laatste threads
Geplaatst 1 month ago
0 antwoorden
Geplaatst 5 months ago
0 antwoorden
Geplaatst 7 months ago
1 antwoord
Geplaatst 1 year ago
6 antwoorden
Geplaatst 1 year ago
3 antwoorden