Hey everybody! I’ve got an update about some bug fixes and quality of life improvements from the last week. Let's take a peek, shall we?
- Forum pagination fix
- Added wrapping to leaderboard guides body text
- Prevented multiple submissions for speedruns and game news
- Fixed bug where resource edit/delete links were not visible if the resource had no author
- Fixed bug where some game resource uploads with a release date of today would be rejected
- Fixed bug where unread direct messages would not have notifications
- Brought back the missing “Sort levels alphabetically” button inside “Edit Game - Categories”
- Fixed the links in the Game Stats WR History graph for individual level runs (More improvements to this area are planned)
- Added “mark all as read” button to Direct Messages
- Improve performance of messages pages
lssfile uploads for game resources
- Improved file type help text when uploading resource files
- Minor fixes to user blocking behavior
That’s it for now! This is a list of fixes and improvements that have already been updated on the site. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work through a list of known issues. Additional updates are coming soon.
We are committed to improving the user experience on Speedrun.com through bug fixes, improvements to current features as well as developing new features. If you’d like to help with this process, please submit your bug reports and feedback to the Support Hub to ensure it gets seen!