Guide (Help) - Items tree
5 years ago
Brazil

(First, sorry if I make a grammatical mistake. English isn't my mother tongue) After see yesterday the post made by Shijifusu, I started to do this simple guide showing the order of the items in Misao: Definitive Edition. In my opinion, that's the first thing we'll need to make a speedrun guide. I'm open to conversations about this future guide!

https://imgur.com/JPBO8Av

Nova Scotia, Canada

Hey, so I've been super busy for the past copy of weekends and haven't had the time to lab anything super intensively yet. I have done a couple more casual playthroughs just to try and get a bit more fluid with the map (mainly for side rooms such as class 1 vs art room.) At the moment I always find myself heading to the rooftop first, just so that as soon as I get the seeds, I can plant them after the moment with Library. I know this isn't super helpful, but it's my thoughts on a run at the moment. Hope this helped a tiny bit at least...

Nova Scotia, Canada

As for the next step, I'd say it would be as Eddventure said, just screwing around in game trying to figure out a "optimal" route

Brazil

I want to do a text with ALL the routes necessary to clear the game, as well as the necessary rooms to visit; our job will be to decide the most effective way to accomplish all this by finding an optimized route. As soon as I do this, I'll send you here or I'll create a new topic to talk exclusively about these routes (and I talk here if I post in a new topic). Good luck man!

Shijifusu likes this
Brazil

I made the second post now