Updated Macro / Rebind Rules:
- In game macros may not be used, with the following exceptions
• Macros which resize the game window are allowed, but are restricted to switching between only 2 resolutions during the run.
• Macros may be used between runs in order to reset worlds. We recommend a delay of at least 70ms between inputs to ensure all show up on video. Reset macros may resize the window before the run begins.
• Any reset macros must be triggered manually. They cannot look at the game files or screen read in order to determine whether to reset.
• Any attempt to get around this rule by automating any in game functions such as crafting will result in your run being rejected.
- You may remap keys using external programs, but
• Each game input may have only one key, and each key may cause only one game input.
• F3 shortcuts (such as F3+c, shift+F3, etc.) can't be bound to a single button.
• Inputs must be buttons - no scrolling the scroll-wheel or similar.
• Rebinding "Attack/Destroy" or "Use Item/Place Block" to a keyboard button in order to abuse as an autoclicker is not allowed.
Note: SpawnJuicer is legal for SSG still. Only changes were made to limiting resolution macro to two resolutions.