current wr is bogus
4 years ago
Georgia, USA

uhm, so yeah, the current wr holder looks to be using an ssd to run the game. pretty much what an ssd does is it makes any program run from it run faster than normal. josef is walking significantly faster in @OmnipotentPotato 's run, and ive discussed this with both @BabyOxeley and @plankboii and ive been wanting to bring it up to moderators for a while. if theres any proof that what ive said is wrong then please tell me, but i think allowing a wr that runs faster than normal gameplay is supposed to is very unfair

Georgia, USA

i just got new information from a user on discord named @kakarutas, they timed how long a cutscene lasted for the wr against the second place run and the wr was about 1.075x seconds faster. using this math, they deduced that omnipotentpotato's wr of 32:07 was really a 34:32, which was not a wr time anyways

Edited by the author 4 years ago
Czech Republic

Hello, I was off for a while, I will remove his WR :)

Lithuania

@Corkysek dont remove it. I looked into it and the game speed is determened by ur fps so if you have V sync off and you have more fps the game is faster for you. This is not a hack its a glitch within the game. i would suggest either making it only V sync or time one of the first cut scenes frame perfect and then multiply the time so it matches the speed of V sync run. I'll add you on discord and tell you more about it.

Georgia, USA

i think that there should be another subcategory for vsync being on

Lithuania

yeah me and corky discussed it in pms

Croatia

Yup, I definitely think there should be a "v-sync on" category. It's the only way to make everything fair and I hope it's added soon.

Czech Republic

Tomorrow guys, broke my arm 2 days ago so I was kinda busy with doctors n' stuff

Hokkaido, Japan

This game is old and currently not updated. Many new PC bugs have been reported in Steam Thread, but there is no response at all.

『When playing this game on a PC, it must be running at 60 fps.』 Turning on vertical sync on a 144hz monitor will cause delays and other issues. If turned off, it will speed up. If you want to do it fairly, I think you need to add it to the category rules.

Edited by the author 4 years ago
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 4 years ago
0 replies
Posted 4 years ago
1 reply
Posted 4 years ago
0 replies