New what the golf glitch! ( maybe)
3 years ago
Minnesota, USA

i have what the golf on switch and i found a glitch that after extensive research(two google searches) i did not see documented yet. More on the glitch, in the levels where the player is driving a 3d car but its actually golf, if you pause on and off on and off over and over again you will gain unfair amounts of speed. Its super hard to control but if you can control it you will gain a huge time save. Im guessing its going about some where between 5 and 10 times the normal speed

編集者 投稿者 3 years ago
United States

You’ll likely get more attention posting this in the specific forum for the game.

MinecraftGaming そして Ivory これを好き
Minnesota, USA

ok thank you how do i get there

New York, USA

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is the pause storage that's banned under the No Major Glitches rules

Maryland, USA

Actually, this is not pause storage. Pause storage is when you pause on the frame that you die/the completion of a level and you are able to carry the pause menu to other parts of the game such as the main menu and the hub world. This is called acceleration glitch. To be completely honest with you, I have no idea why it’s banned. Stage storage on the other hand is massive and I’m working on a wrong warp to God knows where. I want to say that a future glitched run will be done, and I am doing all that I can to make sure that it will most likely happen.

編集者 投稿者 3 years ago
New York, USA

Cool. Carry on then.