New all coins category
7 years ago
Colombia

Why don't we have a category where you get all the golden coins as fast as posible with gliches

Germany

Been thinking about this "All Bosses" category for a while now. It will happen.

Pear इसे पसंद करता है
United States

If you do that, you may as well go the whole nine yards and do Max%, though what that encompasses would be up for debate. It could include:

• All Coins • All Enemies killed (since there is a kill counter) • Ring all bells (enjoy the mice RNG)

That's...really about it. That's the most you can squeeze out of this game.

Portugal

Jackpot% when?

Germany

Max% (like in most other games) would be a snore fest. The initial idea of this thread was also quite the opposite. Only the 6 golden boss coins were meant there, and contrary to the regular glitchless route, you'd abuse OoB level clears and checkpoint bell glitches, making the run quite a bit faster than normal.

However, I'm gonna route something that picks up a part of the max% idea for this year's 25th anniversary of SML2: Kill at least 1 specimen of all different enemies. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but it will have a few interesting strats not seen in any other category. Low% Coins is another long-standing idea. While 0 coins might not be possible without major glitches, I've been thinking about adding a time penalty to the final run time for every coin collected to make it somewhat competitive.

Pear इसे पसंद करता है
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 2 years ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 3 years ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 year ago
1 जवाब