Scavenger Map in Endurance Glitch - Should it be Used or Ignored?
5 years ago
Valhalla

Video:

More specifically, when clicking on Scavenger, then going back to the mode selection and entering Endurance, the map that would've loaded into Scavenger will load into Endurance instead.

Rather than submit a run using this glitch, I figured I'd ask the community if this is considered outside the bounds of Endurance mode, or if this is something that could be used.

AntBlueR इसे पसंद करता है
California, USA

Playing with the scavenger boxes dramatically changes how the game is played, so they should at least be split into different categories. I personally don't think it should be allowed, because making a category for scavenger mode would make more sense than using a glitch to play endurance the exact same way scavenger would be played.

Dweather इसे पसंद करता है
Finland

I actually agree on the split of the categories, if this would be allowed in any way. After trying to get a 5000 distance run out for ages using a spawner kill and hoping for the best gun out of the lucky box, this would change it a bit too much to be considered the same category in my opinion.

Dweather इसे पसंद करता है
New Jersey, USA

Yes I think it could be good idea for a split, If anyone wants to be added as a MOD I'd be happy to help. Because obvisouly this is your finding and idea, and I wouldnt know how to word the rules of the new category. Just let me know on here, twitch messages or something

Valhalla

Sure! I don't mind pitching in and getting that set up. Hopefully there will be some players inclined to run it as a distinct category.

New Jersey, USA

Ill do my best to learn it, ill add you to mod position. then you can go ahead and set stuff up. good work

Maybe it called, For example, Glitched% (enemy-Glitched%, Distance- Glitched%) not really sure

Valhalla

I'm gonna go with what I had in the video and just call it "Enduranger%" to reflect exactly what the glitch is and avoid conflict with any potential future glitch categories.

गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 5 years ago
1 जवाब
4 जवाब
4 जवाब