wtf
4 years ago
Maine, USA

Ok I've posted over 10 runs I would say and none of them have been verified and two of them are over 5 weeks or 4 weeks old I know mods have their own stuff to do but this is unacceptable

Modifié par l'auteur 4 years ago
Octoling, TheBronzeSword et 4 autres aime ceci
United Kingdom

That happened to my 32 levels run

Hong Kong

I hate to say this but as a former runner of his game I can sense that this game is on its way to death. Sometime ago the mods promised to verify the runs after they finished their own work and now this is still happening. It's 5 weeks as you said like what even is this verifying speed

WiiSuper aiment ceci
Hong Kong

ok I just searched the mods last online date(overworld is not in here as he mod every game possible and he is just there) I found out that some of the mods being more than 1 week not online others aren't very active either as I see in the discord server

WiiSuper aiment ceci
Baltimore, MD, USA

we retiming now Pog

Luweegee aiment ceci
Vermont, USA
ModérateurIvory
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
4 years ago

what zooms said lol

Hong Kong

let's gooooo

Costa Rica

i have runs pending here

United States

Just wait a bit and your runs should be verified :).

Costa Rica

13 days ago... not verified runs

Poland

Guys are you aware that complaining about how long do you wait for your runs to be verified doesn't help at all ? I don't tell that mods behavior is all right it is not, some +20 hour runs in other games I follow are being verified in week to two so 10 minutes runs should not take as much time as they take. But honestly I can't stand people complaining that they can't get "places" on the leaderboards? Do you speedrun for your time or for some internet points no one gives a shit?

Ivory aiment ceci
Hong Kong

yeah basically we are all like that man.

Maryland, USA

Just wait 4Head

United Kingdom

and im confused

Costa Rica

How is this posible??

Vermont, USA
ModérateurIvory
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
4 years ago

verifying some runs this morning, will get through a few sorry for the wait

Costa Rica

waiting more...

Hong Kong

improving runs while waiting for the mods is a great choice, it's what I did when i was a runner

Statistiques du jeu
Abonnés
Parties
Joueurs
Dernières actualités
new game update 10/22/22

game update!!! load times are gone. yippee!! so a lot of runs will get faster and stuff

also, the in game time setting will (probably) be removed from the time settings thing because we dont use it and its a huge inconvenience for mods happy update !

1 year ago
Derniers fils de discussion
Publié 3 years ago
25 réponses
Publié 4 years ago
0 réponse
Publié 5 years ago
18 réponses
Publié 5 years ago
7 réponses
Publié 7 years ago
0 réponse