Skipping area in Sandy island
3 years ago
England

I managed to jump across the gap between areas using rhino but not sure if we can get past the bridge. Would like to hear what you guys think we could do here! :)

Skip to around 8:50 for the jump.

Modifié par l'auteur 3 years ago
JammySleet et koma aime ceci
Bahia, Brazil

have you tried to save the game and then go back? (you probably tried this and i am giving an stupid idea,sorry)

England

It's not stupid at all, i appreciate any suggestions! But yeah i did try it but it didnt seem to make a difference. Seems like it needs a trigger to activate and i have a feeling the trigger is completing the previous area... :/ i havent done that yet though as i had to leave the game for irl stuff.

Bahia, Brazil

so maybe the best way is by going at the other side,i will try to find something here,and congrats on finding this :)

Bahia, Brazil

(if i say something wrong,sorry,i don't have a really good english

England

So another quick update to this: The devs deserve some praise because the only way to proceed past the bridge from this section is to trigger the area cutscene. This is only triggerred when you open the gate with the key making the whole jump pointless haha. So without further glitches it seems like a no go for this one.

koma aiment ceci
Statistiques du jeu
Abonnés
Parties
Joueurs
Speedruns récents
Derniers fils de discussion
Publié 3 years ago
5 réponses
Publié 3 years ago
2 réponses
Publié 3 years ago