Feature request: Alternative game titles/covers
4 years ago
Fyn, Denmark

Hi :)

It would be nice if it was possible to enter alternative game titles in the games page or add them somewhere else (like in a description).

The reason for this request is a game (series) here on the site that currently have the English title, but titles in other languages doesn't look like it at all. And in my case I had never heard the English title before I randomly found it via another site. The games are orignally Danish, so I think most people know the Danish title - but it makes more sense to have it in English as a common ground.

I've now added a new game to the series, but it doesn't look like it's possible to add the localized title in any way. I think that would be a great addition so everyone can find the games they are searching for.

Furthermore the game-covers also vary, so would be neat to be able to upload some more (like it seems like it's possible for Japanese). That's however a minor thing, the other I would prefer a lot more.

To underline what I mean by the various localizations/translations: English, Czech, Dutch: Skipper and Skeeto Danishn, Norwegian: Magnus og Myggen Swedish: Magnus och Myggan French: Max & Moustique Spanish:Topi y Teo German: Max und Mario (or Skipper & Skito)

I know for sure the English and Scandinavian names, the rest I've found via Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skipper_%26_Skeeto

Best regards Anders

Pixiuchu et Hako aime ceci