OPTIMIZE OBS
2 months ago
Colombia

Hi there! I have recently got a low 4:58, now I'm aiming for a 4:57 and I want to get it with a handcam, the problem is that I have a low range laptop, and the OBS recordings lag so bad when I use the EasyCap, Splits and handcam. Is there any way to low the resolution of the recording or low the quality so it doesn't lag so bad (or another screen recorder which allows me to record the full screen)?

SuperGamer64 les gusta esto
United States

I don't know too much about OBS, but I know that recording with Nvidia GeForce allows you to connect a camera, and it does not lag nearly as much. That's all I can really help you with though lol

santicop les gusta esto
Washington, USA

reduce the internal screen resolution to 960x540 in the video settings and set the internal frame rate to 30 or 29.97 FPS. This will reduce the CPU and GPU load on the laptop's CPU and GPU.

Editado por el autor 2 months ago
santicop les gusta esto
Colombia

got it! thanks

Estadísticas del juego
Seguidores
Partidas
Jugadores
Últimas noticias
Requirements for High-Level Any% Runs

Any% (NTSC) runs below 4:57.000 must now fulfill additional requirements in order to be verified.

• The run's full session must be included in the submission description.
  • For emulator runs below 4:57.000, some form of input display must be visible for the duration of the run. A hand-cam or input
6 months ago
Últimos hilos
Publicado 2 days ago
29 respuestas
Publicado 5 years ago
1 respuesta
Publicado 12 days ago
3 respuestas